Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Daytime

Today is a normal rainy day in a place in America. I am bored so I decided to go and type a new post. I am going to school, filled with annoying people. *sigh*.

Anyway, I had an OK birthday. If you count getting sick on your birthday great. I did get good gifts. I will probably put up a video about
my gifts this afternoon after school. But if I don't I will just tell you. (1) A new phone that I am making this post from, (2) Various gift cards, and(3) The Hobbit. If you don't know what the Hobbit is, it is a creative fansty story with drawves and dragons and little hairy people.

Oh well, I didn't have to go to school because I was "under the weather" I didn't have to go to school. Yay! But I Do now. :(

So don't forget to comment and follow!

~Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment