Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello blog readers!
I'm back after a long and well-deserved vacation!

Actually I was just procrastinating. Well I hope all of you that celebrate Christmas had an awesome one! And as well as the other religious or National Holiday(ers)? As for the Atheists.....I don't know what you guys did. I don't care for your beliefs at the moment because I got all of you a present! I will tell you more about me, so I won't be too anonymous! My name is Nia! Weird right?
I'm in the 7th grade,I live in Maryland, I am really bad at Spanish, I suck at spelling, and I would love to be an author someday. I don't really watch sports (Hah, I can see the viewer status bar go down already.), I love to sing but am embarrassed about it! I would love to someday be on a TBS show, but those chances are unlikely.....  No! MUST!! STAY!!! POSITIVE!!!! So yeah that is somethings about me!

It's 2013 Baby!

So it's finally 2013 and I still need to get used to writing '13 on the date. I feel that this year is the year! But I also said that last year. And the year after that. So maybe not. Well anyway I hope that you all had a really great year last year and I hope you all have a even more awesome one this year!
~Ciao

P.S.
What do you guys think about Boarding School?



No comments:

Post a Comment