Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tomorrow's My Birthday!

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to tell you guys something! Tomorrow is my birthday!!!
Yep. I can't wait!

I know we have only known each other for at least 5 hours but I would love for you to give me a gift! The best birthday present I could get from you guys is for you to follow, comment, and stick with me on this blog! 

See, that was wanted. And you guys thought I wanted money or actual presents! Ha! Any way, I would like to say thank you guys for viewing my blog. That was pretty awesome! 26 (Well the last time I checked) page views! That was more than I expected, thanks!
Comment Question #1:
What would be the best birthday present you can get?
Comment Question #2:
What new pages should I add on my blog?
Comment Question #3:
What will like to see on my blog? (Games, Photos, Videos)

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment