Thursday, June 13, 2013

Diabetes and Tornados

So my dad has acute diabetes....
Its serious.
And his life will change forever.
And since it runs in the family,
My brother and I will get it no matter what.
But we can prolong it.
We can fight it!
By exercising daily and eating in moderation we can beat this together. 

I am still not ready to except that my dad might die before I have kids. I mean, he seems sooooo like himself. He doesn't seem sick. But its true. And yeah. It does run in the family. So my little bro and I will get it. But if we do the things that dad has to do, we could have it only at 80.......


On a weirder and equally scary note:

There is a TORNADO IN MARYLAND!!
Like a real full blown tornado near Laurel county touched down this afternoon. It is moving up east. And the clouds are still moving in....
I guess its a chance that the end of the year Girl Scout field is a no go. :(
Yeah I was meaning to tell you silent few that I was going to NYC tommorow! :)But with my tornado warnings and their flood warnings.....
That might not happen. 

So to all of you who lives in Maryland, New York, or anywhere that is have natural disasters a-brewin'. Stay safe and Stay strong.

~Ciao

P.S.
Does anyone know any one with diabetes or have diabetes that can me find more about this? Or can anyone tell me some donation sites I can donate to for diabetes?
It's funny how people don't care usually unless it's about them.
Heh. Sorry.

 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment